Below is a partial list of Proton Therapy clinical trials active or recruiting in the United States as listed by clinicaltrials.gov. If there is a clinical trial listed of which you want more information, please click on the clinical trial and scroll down to the contact information listed to speak with someone for more information. More trials can be found at clinicaltrials.gov.
Head & Neck
- Randomized Trial of Intensity-Modulated Proton Beam Therapy (IMPT) Versus Intensity-Modulated Photon Therapy (IMRT) for the Treatment of Oropharyngeal Cancer of the Head and Neck
- Comparing Proton Therapy to Photon Radiation Therapy for Esophageal Cancer
- Proton Beam or Intensity-Modulated Radiation Therapy in Preserving Brain Function in Patients With IDH Mutant Grade II or III Glioma
- Dose-Escalated Photon IMRT or Proton Beam Radiation Therapy Versus Standard-Dose Radiation Therapy and Temozolomide in Treating Patients With Newly Diagnosed Glioblastoma
- Phase II Protocol of Proton Therapy for Partial Breast Irradiation in Early Stage Breast Cancer
- Pragmatic Randomized Trial of Proton vs. Photon Therapy for Patients With Non-Metastatic Breast Cancer: A Radiotherapy Comparative Effectiveness (RADCOMP) Consortium Trial
- A Prospective Comparative Study of Outcomes With Proton and Photon Radiation in Prostate Cancer (COMPPARE)
- Evaluation Tracking Project: A Prospective Chart Review of Patients Treated with Radiation Therapy
- Proton and Photon Consortium Registry (PPCR): A Multi Center Registry of Pediatric Patients Treated With Radiation Therapy
ClinicalTrials.gov is a resource provided by the U.S. National Library of Medicine.